We are looking for a Software Developer to join our growing team. We are a performance improvement, training and education solutions company. Our focus is on providing potential solutions to performance challenges faced by
companies that are looking to improve their workforce’s effectiveness while performing their required jobs, tasks and role within a larger team.
- Creating interactive, responsive web applications in modern front end web frameworks (e.g. AngularJS, React)
- Implementing secure services for manipulating and delivering data to front end clients
- Implementing content management systems for backend data storage (e.g. Drupal)
- Write clean, testable, and maintainable code
Experience and Skills
- Demonstrated experience with modern web UI libraries and frameworks (e.g., AngularJS, Ember, BackBone, React, Famous, Semantic UI)
- Experience with relational databases (e.g., MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with TDD/BDD and testing frameworks (e.g., Mocha, Jasmine)
Nice to Haves
- Experience with building modern backend applications (e.g., Node.js, Ruby on Rails, Django)
- Experience with modern application state management architectures and libraries (e.g. Flux/Redux)
- Experience with continuous integration services (e.g., Codeship, CircleCI)
- Experience with deploying applications to Amazon Web Services (e.g., Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, S3, CloudFront)
- Experience with document store databases (e.g., MongoDB, CouchBD, OrientDB)
- Knowledge of Scrum and lean development principles
Please highlight/illustrate in your cover letter if you have a GitHub account, participate in any open source projects,
and/or have any work deployed publically. Email a cover letter, resume, and expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re a lean startup and our founding team has decades of product and business experience. You are able to work independently with minimal supervision. This position will involve considerable independent work and you will be encouraged to contribute your own ideas. You will be entering our team at a ground-level opportunity to shape the direction of a new startup. An opportunity to exercise influence on building an innovative product. Flexible work schedule and location.
$35K – $49K Salary || 0.5% – 5% Equity