- Selim Akl receives the Distinguished Service Award
- Ahmed Hassan receives the 2020 TCSE New Directions Award from the IEEE Computer Society Council on Software Engineering
- Professor David Skillicorn comments on the cybersecurity attack at the Royal Military College
- David Skillicorn comments on the efficacy of the COVID-19 contact tracing app
- Congratulations to the Computing Class of 2020
- Alice Santilli wins Queen’s 3MT competition
- Amber Simpson receives funding from NFRF 2019 Exploration Competition
- 6 Queen’s Computing students awarded Vector Scholarship in AI
Author Archives: Richard Linley
Owing to today’s predicted snow storm, The School of Computing will be closed from 12:30 p.m.
The School of Computing played host for the third time to the Educational Computing Organization of Ontario’s East Regional High School Programming Contest on April 30th. Twenty-two teams of up to four student programmers each participated, attempting to solve four … Continue reading
Dr. Martin’s participation in the new Scotiabank Centre for Customer Analytics is noted in today’s Queen’s Gazette.
Congratulations to Professor Gabor Fichtinger of the Queen’s School of Computing for another Matariki Network success. Dr. Fichtinger will contribute expertise in open source software for computer assisted interventions to the Biomechanics Meets Robotics: Methods for Accurate and Fast Needle … Continue reading
Congratulations to Queen’s School of Computing Ph.D. candidate Eslam G. AbdAllah who received a Best Paper Award at the 13th IEEE International Conference on Dependable, Autonomic and Secure Computing (DASC-2015), held in Liverpool, England, October 26-28, 2015, for his paper … Continue reading
A CBC story featuring QSC alumnus, Connor Dickie.
Dr. Selim G. Akl, Professor and Director of the Queen’s School of Computing, was the Honorary Speaker at the Queen’s University Convocation Ceremony on Thursday morning, June 11, 2015. Dr. Akl addressed the graduands from Anatomy & Cell Biology, Biochemistry, … Continue reading
Congratulations to those School of Computing graduands receiving degrees at the 10 June 2015 Convocation! Photos by Dave Dove.
Former QSC graduate student Dr. Kathrin Tyryshkin is featured in this Queen’s Gazette article about the Queen’s School of Graduate Studies’ Dissertation Boot Camp.