- Marwa Afifi and Dr. Mohammad Zulkernine Receive Best Paper Award at ICSSA
- Dr. Farhana Zulkernine Receives Funding for PTSD Research
- New Tier 2 Canada Research Chair Position in Biomedical Computing and Informatics Announced
- Tenth Annual School of Computing Awards
- Convocation 2018
- Dr. James Cordy and QSC Alum Dr. Chanchal Roy Win Their Second Most Influential Paper This Year at ICPC 2018
- Aboriginal Youth Leadership Program Visits the Queen’s School of Computing
- David Skillicorn talks to CBC Radio about Wasaga Beach’s hacking crisis
Tag Archives: Mohammad Zulkernine
Congratulations to Marwa Afifi and Dr. Mohammad Zulkernine. Their paper “Integrating Security in Cloud Application Development Cycle” received best paper award at the IEEE International Conference on Software Security and Assurance (ICSSA), Seoul, Korea, July 2018. Well done.
The Queen’s School of Computing is in the news today, as Ph.D. candidate and Queen’s Reliable Software Technology Group member Shahrear Iqbal (supervised by Professor Mohammad Zulkernine) explains his work on smartphone security.