- David Skillicorn Awarded $1.65 Million in Federal Funding
- David Skillicorn Discusses Security Risks of 5G Technology with Global News
- Selim Akl and Two QSC Alumni Receive Top Honours from CS-Can
- Convocation 2019
- David Skillicorn talks to Global News on Preventing Extremist Content on Social Media
- ECOO and QSC East Regional High School Programming Contest 2019
- The Queen’s School of Computing Celebrates its 11th Annual School of Computing Awards
- Highlights from Creative Computing Showcase 2019
Tag Archives: Mohammad Zulkernine
Congratulations to Marwa Afifi and Dr. Mohammad Zulkernine. Their paper “Integrating Security in Cloud Application Development Cycle” received best paper award at the IEEE International Conference on Software Security and Assurance (ICSSA), Seoul, Korea, July 2018. Well done.
The Queen’s School of Computing is in the news today, as Ph.D. candidate and Queen’s Reliable Software Technology Group member Shahrear Iqbal (supervised by Professor Mohammad Zulkernine) explains his work on smartphone security.