- Coders Aren’t Assembly Line Workers
- Kids from kindergarten to Grade 12 should take Computer Science
- From the White House: Computer Science For All
- Computer Science Vital to a 21st Century Education: The Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) hails the new “Every Student Succeeds” Law.
- A is for Algorithm: Coding in Schools
Monthly Archives: December 2013
President Barack Obama asks every American to give it a shot to learn to computer science, kicking off the Hour of Code campaign for Computer Science Education Week 2013.