- Alice Santilli wins Queen’s 3MT competition
- Amber Simpson receives funding from NFRF 2019 Exploration Competition
- 6 Queen’s Computing students awarded Vector Scholarship in AI
- Wendy Powley Receives Chancellor A. Charles Baillie Teaching Award
- Congratulations to Wendy Powley and Farhana Zulkernine on their Promotion to Associate Professor
- James Cordy receives Lifetime Achievement Award
- COVID-19 Information for Members of the School of Computing
- Secure IoT Hackathon 2020
Tag Archives: Mohammad Zulkernine
Congratulations to Marwa Afifi and Dr. Mohammad Zulkernine. Their paper “Integrating Security in Cloud Application Development Cycle” received best paper award at the IEEE International Conference on Software Security and Assurance (ICSSA), Seoul, Korea, July 2018. Well done.
The Queen’s School of Computing is in the news today, as Ph.D. candidate and Queen’s Reliable Software Technology Group member Shahrear Iqbal (supervised by Professor Mohammad Zulkernine) explains his work on smartphone security.