- Alice Santilli wins Queen’s 3MT competition
- Amber Simpson receives funding from NFRF 2019 Exploration Competition
- 6 Queen’s Computing students awarded Vector Scholarship in AI
- Wendy Powley Receives Chancellor A. Charles Baillie Teaching Award
- Congratulations to Wendy Powley and Farhana Zulkernine on their Promotion to Associate Professor
- James Cordy receives Lifetime Achievement Award
- COVID-19 Information for Members of the School of Computing
- Secure IoT Hackathon 2020
Tag Archives: Farhana Zulkernine
The School of Computing would like to congratulate both Wendy Powley and Farhana Zulkernine on their recent promotion to the rank of Associate Professor. Well done to both!
Dr. Farhana Zulkernine (with Dr. Alex Singer from the University of Manitoba and Dr. Don Richardson from Western University) received funding from IBM Canada Ltd. (IBM) and Mitacs, through the Advanced Analytics Initiative, a research initiative launched in partnership with … Continue reading
The QSC is pleased to welcome Dr. Farhana Zulkernine who begins her appointment this month as a Tenure Track Assistant Professor in the Queen’s School of Computing. Best wishes!