The Human Media Lab was featured on the BBC, TechCrunch, Kingston Herald, Gadgetify, and other publications this week with their rollable tablet phone – MagicScroll. The device can be rolled like a Rolodex to select contacts and unfurled to get a better view or to type.
- Professor Bram Adams receives the MSR 2021 Foundational Contribution Award
- Dr. Ahmed Hassan receives the TCSE Distinguished Education Award from the IEEE Computer Society Technical Council on Software Engineering.
- Nicole Osayande receives the McCall MacBain Scholarship
- Creative Computing Showcase 2021
- Celebrating wonderful achievements in the Perk Lab and the Med-i Lab
- Queen’s School of Computing faculty and students receive 2021 Teaching Awards
- Queen’s School of Computing cohosts the Coded Bias panel discussion
- Professor David Skillicorn comments on a recent ransomware attack at Molson Coors