- My name is Reza (rezä). I received a Masters of Software Development from University of Tampere (Finland) under the supervision of Dr. Jyrki Nummenmaa (University of Tampere) and Dr. Rustan Leino (Microsoft Research). I am currently doing my Ph.D. at MASE lab at Queen's University under the supervision of prof. Dr. Juergen Dingel. Before I start graduate school I was a senior developer both in Finland and Iran. My research interests lie in the area of Software Engineering in general, and testing, debugging, and verification in particular. In Modelling & Analysis in Software Engineering (MASE) lab at Queen's, we work on Model Driven Engineering (MDE) tools and techniques for constructing complex software. I am currently working on automatic tools for concolic testing state machines. I use open source tools such as PapyrusRT, Klee, and CREST.
- Featured publications
- Ahmadi, R., Jahed, K. and Dingel, J. mCUTE: A Model-level Concolic Unit Testing Engine for UML State Machines. 34th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated Software Engineering (ASE 2019), Demonstration Track. Download here.
- Ahmadi, R., Hili, N. and Dingel, J. Automatic Testing Techniques for UML-based Models of Real-time Systems. Software & Systems Modeling (2019). (under review)
- Ahmadi, R. and Dingel, J. Concolic Testing for Models of State-based Systems. The 27th ACM Joint European Software Engineering Conference and Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (ESEC/FSE 2019). Download here.
- Ahmadi, R., Posse, E. and Dingel, J., 2018, October. Slicing UML-based Models of Real-time Embedded Systems. In Proceedings of the 21th ACM/IEEE International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems (pp. 346-356). ACM. Download here.
- Ahmadi, Reza, Nicolas Hili, and Juergen Dingel. "Property-aware unit testing of UML-RT models in the context of MDE." In European Conference on Modelling Foundations and Applications, pp. 147-163. Springer, Cham, 2018. Download here.
- Ahmadi, Reza, Nicolas Hili, Leo Jweda, Nondini Das, Suchita Ganesan, and Juergen Dingel. "Run-time Monitoring of a Rover: MDE Research with Open Source Software and Low-cost Hardware." In EduSymp/OSS4MDE@ MoDELS, pp. 37-44. 2016. Download here.
- Ahmadi, Reza, K. Rustan M. Leino, and Jyrki Nummenmaa. "Automatic verification of Dafny programs with traits." In Proceedings of the 17th Workshop on Formal Techniques for Java-like Programs, p. 4. ACM, 2015. Download here.
- full list of publications