Click the link, below, to learn about U.S. President Obama’s bold new initiative to empower a generation of American students with the computer science skills they need to thrive in a digital economy. (Article by Megan Smith.)
- Coders Aren’t Assembly Line Workers
- Kids from kindergarten to Grade 12 should take Computer Science
- From the White House: Computer Science For All
- Computer Science Vital to a 21st Century Education: The Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) hails the new “Every Student Succeeds” Law.
- A is for Algorithm: Coding in Schools