- Coders Aren’t Assembly Line Workers
- Kids from kindergarten to Grade 12 should take Computer Science
- From the White House: Computer Science For All
- Computer Science Vital to a 21st Century Education: The Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) hails the new “Every Student Succeeds” Law.
- A is for Algorithm: Coding in Schools
Monthly Archives: March 2013
From the journal Science: During a recent conversation with computer scientist Ed Lazowska of the University of Washington, Seattle, he alerted Science Careers to a very impressive analysis from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) looking into trends for science-related … Continue reading
Via Reuters: Parents should demand that more schools teach computer programming, according to a new online video campaign from Hadi and Ali Partovi, brothers who formed Code.org, a nonprofit organization created to promote computer science education. The Partovi brothers immigrated … Continue reading