Congratulations to Dr. Parvin Mousavi on her recent election to the Royal Society of Canada’s College of New Scholars, Artists and Scientists. Dr. Mousavi was honored for her pioneering contributions in precise management of complex human disease and personalized computer-assisted diagnosis and therapy. Dr. Mousavi’s research enables earlier detection and more effective intervention.
- Congratulations to Queen’s School of Computing Professor, Dr. Gabor Fichtinger, and to Dr. C. J. Engel (Surgery)
- Creative Computing 2017
- 2017 Invitational High School Programming Contest
- Congratulations to Two of our Outstanding Undergraduate Researchers!!!
- New Tenure-track Faculty Position Announced
- CRA Releases Report on Surge in Computer Science Enrollments
- Dr. Parvin Mousavi in the News!
- Parvin Mousavi Pointed Priorities: Bringing IT into the Clinic