- Teaching Positions Available for the School of Computing – Spring/Summer 2018
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Text Data Analytics at Queen’s School of Computing (BAM Lab)
- School of Computing – 2 Tenure-track Faculty Positions
- School of Computing Teaching Opportunities
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Opportunities
Category Archives: Queen’s
The School of Computing at Queen’s University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates interested in teaching courses shown below. The University invites applications from all qualified individuals. Queen’s University is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and … Continue reading
The School of Computing in the Faculty of Arts and Science at Queen’s University invites applications for two Tenure-track faculty positions at the rank of Assistant Professor with specialization in Data Analytics, Machine Learning, Big Data and related areas. The … Continue reading
There are no teaching positions currently available in the School of Computing.
There are no positions currently available in the School of Computing.