- CIMVHR Postdoctoral Fellowship in Secure Federated Databases
- Teaching Assistant Positions available for 2018-2019 in the School of Computing
- School of Computing – Tier 2 Canada Research Chair in Biomedical Computing and Informatics
- Teaching Positions Available for the School of Computing – 2018-19 Academic Year
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Text Data Analytics at Queen’s School of Computing (BAM Lab)
- School of Computing Teaching Opportunities
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Opportunities
Category Archives: Queen’s
Posting Date: July 18, 2018 Job Title: Post-Doctoral Fellow, Canadian Institute for Military and Veterans Research (CIMVHR), Queen’s University Funded by: IBM, CIMVHR and Mitacs Department: Centre for Advanced Computing, Queen’s University Project Title: Safe Harbour for Military, Veterans, and … Continue reading
The School of Computing, Faculty of Arts and Science and the Department of Biomedical and Molecular Sciences, Faculty of Health Sciences at Queen’s University invite applications for a joint tenure-track faculty position as a Tier 2 Canada Research Chair in … Continue reading
The School of Computing at Queen’s University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates interested in teaching courses shown below. The University invites applications from all qualified individuals. Queen’s University is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and … Continue reading
There are no teaching positions currently available in the School of Computing.
There are no positions currently available in the School of Computing.