- Teaching Positions Available for the School of Computing – 2018-19 Academic Year
- School of Computing – 3 Tenure-track Faculty Positions
- Teaching Assistant Positions available for 2018-2019 in the School of Computing
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Text Data Analytics at Queen’s School of Computing (BAM Lab)
- School of Computing Teaching Opportunities
- Postdoctoral Fellowship Opportunities
Category Archives: Queen’s
The School of Computing at Queen’s University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates interested in teaching courses shown below. The University invites applications from all qualified individuals. Queen’s University is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and … Continue reading
The School of Computing in the Faculty of Arts and Science at Queen’s University invites applications for three (3) Tenure-track faculty positions. While strongly qualified applicants from all areas of computer science are encouraged to apply, preference will be given … Continue reading
There are no teaching positions currently available in the School of Computing.
There are no positions currently available in the School of Computing.